Get Approved for Toyota Vehicle Financing in Collingwood
Welcome to Collingwood Toyota's Financial Services Department - your vehicle lease and finance resource. We're happy to help you determine the best way to either lease or purchase your next vehicle. We partner with Toyota Financial Services and major financial institutions like BMO, Scotiabank, TD, and more to offer you the best rates available.
Applying for financing doesn't have to be stressful. As a family-owned and operated dealership, we strive to make your experience with us stress-free, and enjoy the challenge of exceeding your expectations every time. Let us demonstrate our courteous, low-pressure approach, as well as our commitment to customer service excellence. We welcome you to come into our dealership to pick out your new or used vehicle and then get the financing process started. You also have the option of getting pre-approved, so you're ready to go once you find the car you want. To get started on your pre-approval, all you have to do is fill out our secure online credit application, and one of our Financial Services Managers will contact you to complete the process. Apply today!
Whether your credit is perfect, less than perfect, or even non-existent, Collingwood Toyota's Financial Services team will work with you to help get you approved, and get the best loan available for you. We can even help you rebuild your credit into something to be proud of. Each time you make a payment towards your lease or loan, your credit score improves, which in turn makes getting any kind of loan in the future much easier. Collingwood Toyota is proud to offer financing and leasing options to all of the Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Barrie, Owen Sound, Blue Mountains, ON regions, and beyond.
Learn about Financing vs. Leasing
In the decision to lease or finance a vehicle, there are a few important things to consider. A Toyota lease gives you a number of advantages such as lower monthly payments compared to the cost of financing a vehicle. On the other hand, financing gives you the benefits of eventually owning the vehicle yourself. Let's take a closer look at the differences.
- Generally, a lease will get you lower monthly payments and up-front costs than financing the same vehicle would
- You can upgrade to the newest model every few years, often without incurring higher payments
- You typically pay lower taxes, as you only pay tax on the monthly payment as opposed to the full purchase price of the vehicle
- A number of options become available at the end of the lease:
- You can return that vehicle
- You can lease a new vehicle
- You can finance or buy that vehicle
Should you choose to purchase that vehicle at lease-end, there are a number of financing options offered here at Collingwood Toyota.
- You have the freedom of driving unlimited kilometres
- There are no penalties for wear and tear to the vehicle
- You can acquire vehicle equity
- As a future trade-in, you will benefit from tax savings on your next purchase
If you're still unsure of of which route to take, make an appointment to come in and talk to one of our advisors at Collingwood Toyota. Or if you're confident and ready to get pre-approved for credit, then Apply today!