We know there have been plenty of changes in your world and there have been plenty in ours as well. We hope you are staying healthy and as happy as you can. With all the changes happening, we just wanted to give you an update on some changes around here. Some have been happening for a while, but we also have some brand new information to share!
As you may have heard, we are now allowed to be open without the limitation of appointment-only visits. This is great news and we are excited to see you again! Though, we did want to express the importance of making appointments, if you can. Service always requires an appointment for your vehicle to be looked at, but even in our Sales world, it helps us to manage everyone’s time and safety more efficiently.
We know you will understand, why things look a bit different around the dealership when you visit us next. We are following our COVID-19 policies and procedures. We are very sorry that it has to impact the level of customer service you are used to and the amenities we typically offer. Below is a list of some of the noticeable changes to your experience, at this time:
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, please wait to visit or cancel your appointment
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while visiting our dealership as per Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit requirements, for all indoor public spaces
- There are stations set up for use upon entry, as to follow hygiene protocols for your safety and ours
- Loaner vehicles are currently unavailable
- Coffee machine is currently unavailable, and that station has been converted for handwashing only
- Typical waiting area seating has been changed and now exists with physical distancing top of mind
- With that said, we ask that you consider ways you can drop your vehicle off with us and return home until it is complete. Or, prepare to go for a walk or bike ride, while we work on your vehicle. Seating is limited inside the dealership and we cannot guarantee it will be available. There is some seating outside or consider bringing your own lawn chair
- Round tables have been placed in the showroom to allow guests to meet with our Product Advisors while keeping distance. These tables must be reserved for the Sales department only, as it is the only place we have to safely meet with our guests who are visiting the Sales department
- Hours have been adjusted again and Parts & Service are now open on Saturdays again
- Sales hours are Monday to Friday from 9 until 6 and Saturday 9 until 4
- Parts & Service are open Monday to Friday from 8 until 5 and Saturdays from 8 to 12
Find Your Body Style
Our Inventory of Used Cars, Trucks and SUVs
If you are looking for a pre-owned Toyota or other make, then we’ve got you covered! You’ll find a great selection in our Used Vehicles Department, accessible to customers throughout Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Barrie, Owen Sound, and the Blue Mountains, ON.View Inventory
Your Next Service Stop
Comprehensive service means a full Service Centre to ensure all your vehicle maintenance and repair needs are met. As both a new- and used-car dealer, we welcome all customers, regardless of your vehicle make or model. Book your next service appointment with us today, and have your vehicle serviced by our factory-trained Toyota Service Technicians!
Our New and Used Car Dealership in Collingwood
Collingwood Toyota is your community’s new- and used-car dealer. Celebrating our 30th year in 2019, serving all of Collingwood and its surrounding areas. Our dealership offers an inventory of both New Award-Winning Toyota vehicles, as well as used Toyotas and other brands. You’re sure to find just what you’re looking for! We offer comprehensive service on-site, with a full Service & Parts Centre, as well as a Detailing Centre. Our in-house Finance Department is also here to help you get behind the wheel.
We are proud of our community! Our involvement extends well beyond just vehicles. We’ve participated in many fundraisers and regularly sponsor local organisations. Our dealership services includes Trade-Ins, as well as a full inventory of vehicle protection products to keep your investment running as well as the day you drive it off the lot. Collingwood Toyota serves all of Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Barrie, Owen Sound, and the Blue Mountains. We welcome you to find out more about what we have to offer!